Monday, January 13, 2014

Sister Missionary-No Greater Call

Can you believe that 2014 is already here?! It's crazy to me! So what are some of your New Years resolutions? Congrats Jared on starting your new job today. good luck bro! I must say that I am a tad bit jealous that you two are only 15 minutes away from Disneyland. Also, Leah took a few big girl steps??!? Videos please!!!!

We had a wonderful week! We saw a lot of miracles both big and small! This past week was definitely a testimony builder of my faith. We all need to be striving to have the faith that Heavenly Father knows we can have. We need to trust in Him that He will deliver us out of bondage and that He will be there when we will. We don't always know all the reasons behind why people sometimes reject our message but we can take comfort in the fact that The Lord plants the seeds in their hearts and that He does prepare people for us to find and teach. Now it is just up to us to find those people and I know that they are out there! We should be regularly doing a self evatulation on where our faith is. I know that as we do that, we will be able to see the areas that we do well in and also the areas that we can all improve in. Heavenly Father doesn't expect us to be perfect but He does expect us to try our best. I love Him and all that He has done for me by sending His son, our savior, Jesus Christ to atone for our sins. What an amazing example of unconditional love!

We took two different members out with us on two different days and saw miracles! A few people said that we could come back so we are going to this week. We totally saw how helpful it was to have members with you because their perspective is always needed. We had a Young Woman come out with us and she took us around her neighborhood and introduced us to her neighborbors as her "missionary friends" it was a really awesome expereince. And if you haven't gone out teaching with the missionaries yet, you should go! It will be an amazing experience for everyone involved :)

My ward is now from 2-5pm so that was a little rough yesterday especially with it being fast Sunday. We taught the ctr 5 class and they were so cute! Thankfully nap time didn't cut into primary time or we would've had some issues...

I love and miss you all sooo much! I know I say it every week but I really mean it. You all mean the world to me and I am so grateful to have you in my life! I have never been happier in my life and I know that my happiness stems from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Birthday shout-outs to Jennie Duncan and Bonnie Hilton. You both are amazing woman and I admire and love you!!! 

xoxo
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment