Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I don't know about you but I'm feelin twenty-twooo000oooo

Hey fambam!

So you already know about this week so I will spare you the details again haha mostly because I don't really want to type them all out again. But yeaaaaahh my companion is in the hospital. So I am on exchanges with Sister Bautista in her area in Pueblo West until things get figured out I guess. Keep the prayers coming... we need them :) I am doing well so no worries there! Sister Clawson will be fine, she is staying again tonight to have more tests done and the mission doctor is coming to see her. Pray for her and her family! This is a very stressful situation but we all have the faith that she will be okay. I love you all and am so grateful for you in my life!! Stay strong because this gospel is what is going to get you through those hard times. I'll leave this scripture with you so you should read it: 3rd Nephi 9:14. Our Savior, Jesus Christ is always there for you no matter what! And his arm of mercy is always extended towards you. We just need to do our part and go to him. I love Him and am eternally grateful for everything he has done for me. I love being able to represent him and have the opportunity to become more like him each and every day. 

We have a huge conference with half our mission tomorrow and then on Friday we have zone training. I am so excited and ready to be spiritually uplifted! They are always a great time. 

I just wanted to thank everyone for the birthday gifts and cards that I have received so far, you're all so awesome!! Can't believe how old I am! haha. 

Stay safe and have a great week! I will talk to you more on Monday! :) 

With Love,
Sister Peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment