Monday, June 16, 2014

Next Stop....Castle Rock!

Hey family!
So I got a call from President on Sunday morning. I am being transferred to Castle Rock and I leave Wednesday morning. My new companion's name is Sister Bjarnason and its her last transfer so I am killing her off... haha mission lingo... Its weird, I know.
Sister Clawson is doing a lot better! She has been recovering at the Williams' house since last Thursday and will probably be there until Thursday. She's staying here in Pueblo but is moving to a family ward so they are flushing the rescue team. I will miss it a lot here in Puebs and being on the YSA rescue team because it means to much to me but I know that my time here is over for now. I know that the Lord needs me in Castle Rock so I am way excited to go there! I have heard nothing but good things about it so far! Plus they have a super target and the best outlet mall that ever existed... can I get a holla!? Speaking of shopping... I need some money haha kidding... not really..
The coolest thing happened on Saturday.. Am.'s little brother, M. was baptized!!! It was so amazing to see the domino effect they had on each other. I just know that they will be sucha great support to each other throughout their lives. So awesome surprise... We get to go to the temple with them tomorrow!!! It was a last minute plan but I am sooo excited to end the transfer with going to the temple!!!
I love this gospel and I am so blessed to be here out serving the Lord. I have grown so much this past transfer and have realized a lot about myself and who I want to be. There is always more that we can be doing so we should all make the commitment to live our lives higher and as President Hinckley once said "Try a little harder to be a little better." I know that in times of trial and tribulation is when we grow the most so I am grateful for the hard times because they make me stronger and mold me into the woman that my Father in Heaven wants me to be. How he sees me is way more important then how others see me. I think its always a good reminder to make your Father in Heaven proud of you. I love you all so much and am so grateful to have each and every one of you in my life. Stay strong and become truly converted each day by the little decisions that you make. Talk to you next week when I am in Castle Rock!!
Loves from the last time in Pueblo,
Sister Peterson

Displaying DSCN5546[1].jpg

Displaying DSCN5527[1].jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment