Monday, November 24, 2014

Have an Attitude of Gratitude-President Monson

Hi everyone! How was your week? My week was pretty great! Here are some updates:

We are still teaching S! He is getting baptized in January in Utah where his parents live. The other day he told us that he wants to serve a mission!!! We basically freaked out, we were so happy! He will be 26 when we leaves but that doesn't stop him from doing what God wants him to do. He's way cool and we have been over to teach him almost every day.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING on Thursday! I am so excited to eat. I think I remember saying something about stretchy pants last year? Yeah, that happened... but seriously though I will be wearing a stretchy skirt because we've been invited to four different houses. Kind of excited about it, haha. So we can watch one PG or G rated movie so we're going to watch Frozen because Sister Stock is obsessed with it and I've never seen it. So I might just become cool now that I've seen Frozen even though its sooooo last year. I am so eternally grateful for all the people that are in my life. You have all impacted my life in different ways and you mean so much to me. I feel so blessed. I have had a wonderful life and its because you are in my life. I'm grateful for my loving parents who raised me to be a true disciple of Christ. You have given me everything that I could ever want in life and have sacrificed so much for me. I love all five of my sisters so much. I am so happy that we are all so close (even though some of you are better at writing me then others! Just sayin..) I wouldn't trade our memories together for anything! Words can't really express how thankful I am for all of you. But you know that I love you! I have the best family in the world. Its fine to be jealous :)

What are you grateful for? I have been writing in a gratitude journal and that has helped me to remember the things that I am blessed with. Heavenly Father has literally gave me everything that I have. We need to be showing our gratitude daily. 

Happy birthday on Friday, Leah!! Can't believe you're two...like seriously. That's crazy. Whatta big girl. Auntie misses you sooo much!! Give her squishes for me! 

Remember all of the many blessings that you receive daily!  I love you! Talk to you next week! Have a happy thanksgiving!!

xoxo
Sister Peterson 

By the way, I was literally in heaven holding those kittens. Does anyone want one? This family is giving them away for free! There's like a million of them running around. So presh.



No comments:

Post a Comment